Jan 2, 2017

January without TV | Oh, the wonderful TV fun...


So, as I expected, today (in the evening) it was hard to abstain from the TV. I felt kind of empty and as if I was missing out on all the wonderful fun that the TV can provide. I folded my laundry in silence (I generally do this in front of the TV) which wasn't actually that bad. Then I started to organize my summer vacation photos - which I've been wanting to do for an (obviously) long time -, and that was good. I did surf the web a little while organizing the photos (I'm a bit obsessed about finding the perfect affordable house for me and B.). But I still feel like I've missed out on so much TV fun - which is, honestly, a bit sad... Can't I have a really good time without TV? I believe I do!... Do I? ;P

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment