Jan 24, 2017

January without TV | Podcasts and books


This day without TV was pacific. I started exploring the world of podcasts - I know, I'm so late! -, so I had lunch while listening to a very interesting podcast 'conversation'.

In the evening I logged my expenses from the last 10 days - I've been doing this since I started my new job and it's really helping to manage expenses and (hopefully) save more. I had a long period of not earning any money while finishing my PhD (which was a very grueling process...), so now I'm doing my best to be careful with expenses.

Before I go, I thought I might share two books that inspired me to experiment with cutting back on the TV (I especially enjoyed the first one):
- Better Off: Flipping the Switch on Technology

Bye bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment