Jan 5, 2017

January without TV | A new normal


Not watching TV is becoming my new normal, so I'm not missing it so much. I seem to be replacing it with the radio - when I prepare meals, do the dishes and have my meals alone. The radio can be entertaining and informative, and it is certainly not so addictive and absorbing as the TV. I still miss it - just not as much as I thought I would by now...

But my mood today was very low throughout the afternoon. I don't think this has anything to do with my TV experience... It certainly has to do with working from home, alone. I think I must review this option. The thing is, we're not living exactly halfway between our jobs. Mine is more far away and, since it is in a very big city, the traffic makes my journey much longer than B.'s journey. But we agreed on this because I could work from home 2 days a week! So yes, I have a conundrum here...

Anyway, I will probably end up making this blog more than just a journal about my experiences and also write a bit about what's going on in my life. It feels good to write!

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment