Jan 10, 2017

January without TV | Exercise to lift the mood!


Today I can say I didn't miss the TV. I was in company, during the afternoon, so maybe that may have helped.

Before starting this job and moving to this apartment (which happened in September) I used to exercise regularly (I love this workout program). I did it for varied reasons, but one of the strongest was because exercise really helps with my mood. It's a healthy antidepressant! But with the stress and the mess of starting a new life I've been letting that habit die. It's so much harder to be motivated and to get started... Anyway, I know how important it is, so I'm trying to do an extra effort to put exercise into my daily routine, again. Today I did this workout, and it really made me feel good! Yay!

Night night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment